Vegan Pumpkin Cannelloni!
OK, so this is what last night’s dinner would have looked like if my skills were better. In reality, I have a lonnngggg way to go before my cooking or my photography are this good. BUT, it was still very tasty, YAY!!
I bought some dry cannelloni shells and stuffed them with pumpkin and red onion that I’d slowly cooked in a frypan until tender. Then I poured half a can of chopped tomatoes into the bottom of a cooking dish and placed the stuffed cannelloni shells on top. Topped with the rest of the tomatoes and chopped chilli.
I ran out of pumpkin mix, so I stuffed the last two shells just with chopped button mushrooms! And it worked! Just make sure you cover the shells with lots of tomatoes or there will be crunchy bits (oops!). Bake for 35 minutes @ 200C (or whatever the pasta packet says). Season with salt & pepper and a sprinkle of nutritional yeast. SO simple and yummy!
OR follow the recipe on the photo link for a more professional version! :)
- awko-jazo likes this
- popculturesmash likes this
- myloveforvegetables reblogged this from vegansparkles
- diana2345d likes this
- honeychiles-kitchen reblogged this from vegansparkles
- aprilhannah likes this
- thatsoundsmoronic likes this
- v3gg1e-fr3ak reblogged this from vegansparkles
- veggiepalooza likes this
- veganopoulou reblogged this from vegansparkles
- veganopoulou likes this
- mycokocoko likes this
- catp likes this
- officialteamgreen likes this
- unocookbook likes this
- remainingsafeandsound reblogged this from vegansparkles
- vegansparkles posted this